- These terms of service are for the website https://www.revisescience.co.uk (which will be referred to as ReviseScience.co.uk). ReviseScience.co.uk is a revision website for students studying Science GCSE and A Level qualifications. It is made by a practicing UK teacher and designed to be free for all to use.
2. Acceptance of Terms
3. Intellectual Property Rights
- The majority of the design of the website, the pictures, audio and text are the intellectual property of Nick Power unless otherwise stated who exerts copyright on his own work. Where coding, pictures or sound files have been used from other sites, this is credited in the website or the coding and is used under a Creative Commons licence.
4. Limitation of Liability
- While all information and links on ReviseScience.co.uk should be correct, if you notice mistakes or broken links, please report these by using the ‘contact us’ link at the top of the page.
5. Governing Law
- The laws of the UK, excluding its conflict of law rules, shall govern these terms of service and your use of the ReviseScience.co.uk. Your use of ReviseScience.co.uk may also be subject to other local, state, national or international laws.
6. Contact Us
- If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, you can contact us by using the link at the top of the page.