In this unit we look at the chemicals patterns that support the chemistry we learn about.
The unit is split into 5 parts…
- In unit C2.1 we look at how our understanding of atomic structure has developed over time.
- In unit C2.2 we look at the information we can take from the periodic table and the reactivity of Group 1 and Group 7.
- In unit C2.3 we look at how metals and non-metals bond ionically.
- In unit C2.4 we look at how we can use word and symbol equations to explain what is happening in a reaction.
- In unit C2.5 we look at the properties of transition metals.